We’re glad to have you here on Go Blue Sun.
Go Blue Sun is a Economy blog that caters to people who constantly look for advice about a wide range of topics concerning their everyday lives. Ever since, it’s been our mission to interpret somewhat complicated economic aspects in a simpler yet still insightful way for our readers. And if you, a freelance journalist, think you can add more value to our burgeoning website, we just might have something in store.
Our site welcomes part-time writers and guest post opportunities that mainly focus on the facets of Economy and present them in a more straightforward manner. If this interests you, please feel free to send us an email of your past articles, your personal profile, and a topic pitch at [email protected]
We have a highly competent and knowledgeable editorial team that’ll check if your work passes the standards of our company. Upon getting the approval of our editor-in-chief, we’ll publish your article on Go Blue Sun and share it across our social media platforms.
Furthermore, we very much urge you to use resources from our website as internal links, as well as other outbound links from trusted websites. With these, not only does your article look more professional, you’ll also effectively earn the trust of our readers. Be sure to review our editorial guidelines to learn more.
Expect These Kinds of Articles on Go Blue Sun
Considering we’re a Economy website, the types of articles on our blog range from:
- How-to Guides — or articles that suggest no-nonsense solutions with regard to solving specific problems.
- In-depth Articles — or lengthy technical pieces that increase our readers’ understanding about certain issues.
- Opinion Pieces — or written works that reflect the personal views of its writer.
- Product Reviews — or guides that put a spotlight on breakthroughs, innovations, and the like in the industry.
Economy Topics We Cover
As previously stated, Go Blue Sun aims to simplify the rather complex terms in the industry so we can attract more readers. And just to give you a glimpse of the topics we cover, have a look at the list below:
- Economy — this covers the wide world of the production and the consumption of goods and services.
- Investments — this teaches readers about the intricacies of allocating funds in the expectation of some benefit in the future.
- Real Estate — this informs the general public about the basic concepts of capitalizing on the process of acquiring property, land, and all the rest.
- Technology — this discusses the idea of change and how it impacts society.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Procedure in Submitting my Content?
By now it’s probably safe to say that we’ve piqued your interest. The next step would be to reach out to us via email at [email protected] along with the subject “GBS PT Writer-(your complete name).”
Also have these ready:
- A 50- to 60-character article title
- A 1000-word content
- A set of optimized images and/or videos
- A short author bio with your latest picture
- A list of internal and outbound links
Can Our Company Guest Post on Your Economy Blog?
Of course, we, at Go Blue Sun, would be more than glad to collaborate with you and your company. Kindly send us an email at the same address, this time with the subject “GBS GP-(your company name).”
What’s Your Publishing Process?
After we receive your original article, our team will put on their editorial hats and assess if your work meets our standards. We always make it a point to be as transparent as we can, so expect a message from us once your content goes online.
As always, you can email us any time at [email protected] We look forward to it.
|Economy Blog + “guest blog”||Economy Blog + “contributor guidelines”|
|Economy Blog + “guest blogger”||Economy Blog + “write for us”|
|Economy Blog + “guest column”||Economy Blog + “write for me”|
|Economy Blog + “guest article”||Economy Blog + “become a contributor”|
|Economy Blog + “guest posts wanted”||Economy Blog + “contribute to this site”|
|Economy Blog + “guest post opportunities”||Economy Blog + “guest poster wanted”|
|Economy Blog + “become a guest blogger”||Economy Blog + “looking for guest posts”|
|Economy Blog + “contributing writer”||Economy Blog + “become an author”|