This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Blue Sun® Biodiesel does not own or control, or to individuals that Blue Sun® Biodiesel does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does Blue Sun® Biodiesel Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as:
* Registration: In order for you to use Blue Sun® Biodiesel services, such as submitting testimonials to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address and other pertinent information.
2. Automatic Information:
* We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Blue Sun® Biodiesel automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Blue Sun® Biodiesel cookie information, and the page you requested. Blue Sun® Biodiesel uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
* Blue Sun® Biodiesel may also add on any page display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes member profile pages.
* Profile information: Blue Sun® Biodiesel allows other users to view your full name, location, and working relationship with Estate Plus Properties, when submitting testimonials.
* API: Blue Sun® Biodiesel will allow 3rd parties access to all Blue Sun® Biodiesel data that is already publicly available through Blue Sun® Biodiesel.com. Blue Sun® Biodiesel will forever keep private passwords.
* Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Blue Sun® Biodiesel will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Blue Sun® Biodiesel cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
* Blue Sun® Biodiesel Personnel:
Blue Sun® Biodiesel personnel (including, for the avoidance of doubt, consultants and/or contractors) may have access to user information while carrying out their duties in the normal course of Blue Sun® Biodiesel business.
* Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Blue Sun® Biodiesel, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
* Protection of Blue Sun® Biodiesel and Others:
We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Sun® Biodiesel, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
* With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out.
* Your Blue Sun® Biodiesel account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
* Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Conditions of Use